• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Another cold start... for both the weather and my game. Still ended up with a 79 and huge winnings of 50 cents!!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
No golf today. Local ER early a.m. From ER to hospital room. Released and back home about 5 p.m.
Nothing serious. Not enough for you thugs on ShotTalk to be rid of me. Doc said I could tee it up tomorrow.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Beautiful day here, too!!! Wish I would have played better. Still need putting lessons. 80.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Beautiful day here, too!!! Wish I would have played better. Still need putting lessons. 80.
I just noticed this…do you actually have names for your clubs? Calling your putter “Dimwit” is not the path to better putting.😄

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Fun round today. Four of us on the front and three on the back. Broke even on the front with a 38. Was back and forth. As the three of us headed to the back, the winds began really howling. Sustained winds at 15 with gusts to 30. Leaves all over the place and took time to find balls, even in the fairway. But... we battled. I was 50 cents down going into 18. Sunk a 10 footer for bird and broke even. To have three of us battling par or better and come out dead even was fun. Really good match. Another 38 on the back... in the wind... for 76.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Rainy this morning so didn't play. Had 47 things to do. Voted, etc. Will be out there again tomorrow.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Third day in a row with frost delays. This time of year, we're not keeping score. Just keeping tracks of win/loss marks. I had to quit after 12 holes, yesterday, due to a doctor appointment. Walked away with $1.00. This morning, won another 75 cents. Life is good!!!

We have a bazillion trees on our course. The leaves are beginning to blanket everything. Crews are doing a fantastic job trying to run large blowers in the fairways and hand held blowers on the greens. If you miss a fairway, might as well drop another ball. 10 to 1, ya ain't findin' it!!! We're first group out every morning. Finding tons of lost balls left from the afternoon before, as leaves have blown off them during the night.

🔥 Latest posts