• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What did you wear today?

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
United States United States
Self explanitory

I wore all black today
ImageUploadedByShot Talk1407011485.887838.jpg

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
You look quite nice as you are heading out to the course. I commend you on the professional look. As to the comments from the other posters, they are just jealous. Most all of today's males enjoy sending out selfies from our bedrooms with pink walls and our couple dozen pair of high heel shoes in the background... as we travel out to our favorite golfing spot to play from the red tees.:D
p.s. Do you find it more difficult or easier to cure a slice in stilletos vs. soft spikes?

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
You look quite nice as you are heading out to the course. I commend you on the professional look. As to the comments from the other posters, they are just jealous. Most all of today's males enjoy sending out selfies from our bedrooms with pink walls and our couple dozen pair of high heel shoes in the background... as we travel out to our favorite golfing spot to play from the red tees.:D
p.s. Do you find it more difficult or easier to cure a slice in stilletos vs. soft spikes?
I wonder if he brought his 7i? :)

MattyB

Not a sheep shagger.
Supporting Member
Dec 30, 2012
Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Can't post a pic, but today I'm wearing underwear.

OP
Splunge

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
I laughed my ass off for a solid minute... Thanks for the complement. And no. I'm doin the 7i on Monday. And I feel like stiletto's put my weight too far foreward, so they would be good for a hook...

MattyB

Not a sheep shagger.
Supporting Member
Dec 30, 2012
Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Felt sorry for ya.
Here's what I'm wearing out today.
(That's the sort of backdrop you want Splunge :p )
ImageUploadedByShot Talk1407623093.563095.jpg

🔥 Latest posts