• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What did you wear today?

John Delrio

Oct 22, 2020
Country
United States United States
white tee and white half pants. White socks and white shoes. Love the white vibe.haha

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
white tee and white half pants. White socks and white shoes. Love the white vibe.haha

I’m almost afraid to ask, but what are half pants? And welcome, I think depending on the answer to half pants LOL.

Also, not bad diffing up a 3 year old thread, I’ve seen newer members dig up older threads [emoji23]

John Delrio

Oct 22, 2020
Country
I’m almost afraid to ask, but what are half pants? And welcome, I think depending on the answer to half pants LOL.

Also, not bad diffing up a 3 year old thread, I’ve seen newer members dig up older threads [emoji23]
Shorts. Half-length pants.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Shorts. Half-length pants.
I like the "half pants" description. I have a problem finding shorts that "fit" my longer inseam. Want shorts at knee length... not above. Want to look like I'm playing golf and not performing ballet on the golf course.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Gotcha, thought it was some new hipster deal like skinny jeans-which I’ll never wear fyi
DSCN0822.JPG

🔥 Latest posts