• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What do you like to do when your course is frozen?

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Our courses don't freeze down here. :D
Rock is probably still waiting for his to thaw out since the thread was started.

I absolutely love this time of the year highs in the high 60's or low 70's. Don't have to start thinking of my Launchpad hooked up to my PC for a few more months now.

This winter we will likely be thinking of how much we want to get the house in NC so we can go down on the weekends.

David Hillman

Apr 15, 2008
I race cars on frozen lakes. It's like ice-fishing, but fun.

This year it was exactly one month from the end of racing season to the beginning of golf season. And I needed everyone of those days to recover, after racing for nine consecutive weekends.

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
for me its Bowling.i quit 3 yrs ago because they told me i have arthritic knees and bowling twice a week and 3 times in tourny season would get me new knees inside of 5 yrs.

last yr i went back but only once a week and no tourny`s.so this yr i am back to twice week.also probably there will be more online poker tourny`s.

Members online

No members online now.