• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what do you own?

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
I think the true sign of a Club Ho is one that can move their old merchandise. Under this catagory, I may be the biggest Ho simple because I keep everything. Yet I have probably bought less in the last 6 years than most, and still own everything I have bought. :)

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I think the true sign of a Club Ho is one that can move their old merchandise. Under this catagory, I may be the biggest Ho simple because I keep everything. Yet I have probably bought less in the last 6 years than most, and still own everything I have bought. :)

I am in the same boat. I started selling off some of my stuff this year just so I could make room for some more stuff. Clubmaking is a disease that needs a 12-step program.

On the plus side, I built more clubs than I ever have in the past for profit so at least I can offset some of the expense.

demon

Hybrids are for girls
Oct 29, 2006
Im not sure if I am a ho, but I dont get rid of things.

Drivers:
Taylormade 320
Nike Sq
Titleist 905R

Fairway woods:
Sonartec NP-99 14*
Sonartec SS 1.5 13*
Titleist 904F 13*

Irons 2 - PW:
Mizuno MP-33
Titleist Tour Models (circa 84)
Cleveland TA1's (gunmetal)

Wedges:
Titleist Vokey Spin Milled Oil Cans' 54*, 60*
Cleveland 588 RTG 54*,56*(x2), 60*(x2)

Putters:
Cameron Pro Platinum laguna 2
Taylormade Rossa Daytona 1
Wilson 8802

I have tons of old clubs as well, mostly hickory shafted Spaulding Kro Flight stuff.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
I am in the same boat. I started selling off some of my stuff this year just so I could make room for some more stuff. Clubmaking is a disease that needs a 12-step program.
I thought about doing my own, but the way I am with things like that, I decided I would likely end up spending more on equipment than I would for a lifetime of clubs.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Neal would have 2 pages just by himself.
icon10.gif

I suppose if you count what I have at my dad's house too....
3 iron sets
3 putters
6 drivers

See I'm not that bad. Other than that I only have what's in my signature. I've been selling as I get new unless it isn't worth selling. Like my 360XD, why sell it for $15 on Ebay? I'd rather just give it to someone who needs it.

Why keep your Miuras when you can give them to me?

Members online

No members online now.