• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What do you think of the "No women members allowed" at Augusta

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I think it's just tradition... And something that shouldn't be changed for the sake of being politically correct. This is the South, and this is the way it was. Augusta, and golf are entirely too rich in history, to have something altered for the sake of feelings.

Ed Jones

Spammer
Apr 13, 2009
Well, as a rule, I say piss on all the elitist people who think they are better than me because they have a shitload of money.

That being said... it's a private club, they have the right to do what they want with it. For me personally... I wouldn't have any interest in being a member of a club where my wife and daughter were not welcome. ;)
Its not good.:idhitit:

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
(Devils advocate moment)

Lets not forget there's many companies, organizations that are exclusive to females where men are not allowed as well.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
(Devils advocate moment)

Lets not forget there's many companies, organizations that are exclusive to females where men are not allowed as well.
Yeah...like victorias secret....

I could go in there and measure women all day hell, it would be cheaper for them as they wouldnt need to buy me a measuring tape, or give me a company discount...

but they wont let me...

ETA: Hell, i would do it for free :laugh:

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
You just have to tell them you're gay Clark. I can tell you haven't even approched them about employment, or they would already know...

CalGolf

Oct 12, 2009
In the words of Groucho Marx:

"I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members. "

freakyswinger

Golf Ellusionist
Oct 23, 2009
I love woman, so in my mind maybe a bunch of homos are members? every time i go to the golf course i hope to see a chick, maybe there afraid one of them might actually smoke there old rich ass? I don't really give a ****, i'll never get to play there anyway, like most of you here.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.