• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What ever happened to Token Hottie?

rob0225

Mar 27, 2006
Country
United States United States
Hottie moved to Kentucky.

I don't think they have the internet there either. ;)

We most certaintly do have internet in KY. I'm on my 2400 baud modem connected through my local BB as we speak now! :)

Robert

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
I wondered what happened to her as well. Too bad she won't come back as it was fun having a girl on here....

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
Wow, speak of the devil. After 9 months of not posting I get on here and the old gang is still talking about me. Makes a girl feel right at home :)

The truth of the matter is I've been busy with a move to Kentucky, buying a house, 2 job changes, and somewhere along the way I got preggers and had myself a little kiddo. Haven't played golf since last summer when I went out with IG and Sling. Not much time for it really, and when you're belly is as big as a watermelon, it kinda messes up your swing if you can imagine. Doc knows what I'm talking about :D

Anyway, I will try to make an appearance more often now that I'm staying home with the little one and have nothing better to do with my day. Just don't expect me to chime in on the golf threads since I haven't picked up a club since last summer. I'm not even seasoned enough to consider myself a hacker anymore.

cheers,
th

OP
lildudejds

lildudejds

Shut up ya dumb beaver...
Supporting Member
Aug 2, 2005
woa! seeing this thread had to be kinda weird haha

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
Good to know you're doing well and show us some pics of the "little one"!! :)

My little cutie:
07_06_16 JR 056.jpg

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
and when you're belly is as big as a watermelon, it kinda messes up your swing if you can imagine. Doc knows what I'm talking about :D

th

Wait a minute!!!! I had nothing to do with this, and my belly isn't near as big as Warbirdlover's, so I don't know why I got dragged into this!!

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
A boy!! (Wearing blue)... :) Very cute (like his mommy)!! :D

Wait a minute!!!! I had nothing to do with this, and my belly isn't near as big as Warbirdlover's, so I don't know why I got dragged into this!!

SiberianDVM

I've lost 31 lbs! My belly is NOW smaller then yours!! :D

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Welcome back girl!!! Congrats on the little one. A good looker - just like mom;)

You need to get back out on the golf course to get yourself back in shape.NO better excuse....

We've missed ya.....where do you live in KY?

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Congrats on the baby!

Now about the golf.......I know exactly what it is like to swing with a watermelon stomach and large breasts. No excuse. :D

GolfApr07133.JPG

Hit the course! :laugh:

🔥 Latest posts