• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What ever happened to Token Hottie?

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
I think the baby will need a ST shirt for the avatar.

A little cutie.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I think the baby will need a ST shirt for the avatar.

A little cutie.

I'm thinking a Shottalk hat. Problem is TH needs to come up with his screen name for the back of the hat.

Token Baby, perhaps?

chollyred

Mar 9, 2006
Congratulations TH! He's a good looking little fella. And welcome back. Kinda get the feeling you were missed?

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Welcome back Token!

What a cute little one, grats. :D

I've never even been to Kentucky, that's how good I am. :D

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Hottie, if you pm me your new addy I have a prezzy for the little tyke. :)

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Glad to have you back with all your Buds. What a cute little guy you have there. Get out on the course.............he can caddie for you. Warbirdlover and I know what it's like to try and play with a watermelon in your belly. See pic:
doubledorks.jpg

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
Nice comeback...:laugh:

Welcome back girl!!! Congrats on the little one. A good looker - just like mom;)

You need to get back out on the golf course to get yourself back in shape.NO better excuse....

We've missed ya.....where do you live in KY?

thanks bravo... I would kind of like to get back out to the driving range but I don't think anyone would appreciate a baby being out there all that much. I figure I should at least wait until his skull is strongenough to take an errant shot to the head anyhow, god forbid...

Have settled in the Louisville area and find it quite enjoyable.

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys! It's good to be back. I've found myself watching more and more golf on tv lately since it is one of few things I don't feel guilty watching with my son in the room. I miss having the freedom to hit the range/course whenever I wanted, yet I didn't appreciate being able to at the time unfortunately. I also had to cut out the boozing after I got pregnant and I tried a beer last week for the first time and it just wasn't the same. I could barely finish it and it was a light beer! Far cry from the way things used to be, but I'm adjusting. It is nice however not having to work. Anyone who thinks taking care of a baby is as hard as a real job is just bs-ing IMHO. I'm having a ball hanging out with my kiddo every day and feel sorry for my husband having to work still.

Anjyway, enough pychoanalyzing. This is a golf forum after all, not the Dr. Phil network. :)

cheers
th

🔥 Latest posts