- Feb 15, 2013
Welcome To ShotTalk.com!
We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.
Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!
My question for this stuff is always the same, and although I didn't look very hard, I didn't find their definition of a 'drive'.
I could very well be wrong, but I don't even know how I stack up against their numbers when they don't define their methods.
"Facts" about amateur golfers gleaned from other discussion boards...
1. 98% of posters have handicaps in the low single digits.
2. 98$ of posters drives fall just short of those competing on the Long Drive Tour and 100% are quite a bit longer than anyone on the PGA Tour.
3. 98% of posters would be assured of a PGA Tour Card, if they would ever leave their mother's basement.
4. 98% of posters could handily defeat any player on the LPGA... carrying only their driver, 3 wedges, and a putter.
5. 98% of posters have won the club championship at their home course... and every other course within 200 miles of their home.
6. 98% of posters have been fit for their clubs by someone from a Tour van who took time off from fitting PGA players just to tweak the poster's clubs.
And here I am stuck on THIS discussion board with a bunch of hacks!!!!!
What's a "kilometer"? Is it some sort of deadly meteorite?ok, i've ticked all off the list except nr 3 - no way i'm moving out of the basement!!
anybody keen to play a round with me - $2k only!! (per hole)
edit part: how far is 200 miles compared to kilometers.....not sure my scooter can go that far...