• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What golf bag cover can I add to this bag?

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
What's this "playing in the rain" bullshit you guys are talking about?
This is a fair statement. For the most part I don’t, not anymore anyway!! The Monk really comes in handy for those “OH Sh*t” rain storms.

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
I just went to their site to see if they changed the design since the one I bought years ago. Looks like the one is a little wider, which may help. They also created one called a Drizzlestik Drape, which looks somewhat similar to how the Seaforth works.

I know the old old ones constantly got caught on the head of my driver, and you would have to raise it, then use the flex.
Jimmy’s had his for I’m not even sure how long now. He got it on a Florida vacation... just loves it though and seems to make it work fairly well. Riding in a cart I think is best for it.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
What's this "playing in the rain" bullshit you guys are talking about?
People have always refereed to me as a "Mudder" (probably some follow it by something similar to Fudder lol).

I have actually always preferred that it rain during competitions and leagues (as long as it is not cold also), because I have a lot of really good rain gear, and it only usually affects my score by a stroke or two. Mainly in my putting and chipping, since I do that without a glove usually, and it is too much of a PITA to take off wet rain gloves every hole. I also wear one rain glove as my normal glove, because they also work real well for sweat when it is hot and humid. So the feel in rain doesn't change much.

Although the older I get, the more I get away from wanting to play in the rain as much. ... also have to keep pointing out how miserable it is to my competition. lol

Members online

No members online now.