• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What Happened To 'Master Talk'?

GoFlyers

Dec 18, 2004
The site was showing potential... and now it is gone. I thought with Jolene this site had a chance.
It is a truly sad day...:(

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Jolene has been reported to her local server email sent with full details I'm guessing it is LB's work so I'm not sure what will happen, don't worry you DG guys don't like me why bother with my golf board.

S

spankdoggie

The fact that goflyers is in support of that stupid little man that hunts down honest lawyers, with a government badge, is shameful...

You support his illegal activities goflyers? I have his homepage, real name, and real office... I even found the telephone number of his superior...

He has threatened a young man with death, and his superiors will soon know about this. They may be friends of his, so nothing may come of this, but we are going to have to take this up a notch or two...

Trust me on this one. Taking Lobster Boy down is now my first priority. Anything he posts from his work computer will soon be tracked...

I got your back Adam... I do.

Thanks goflyers for letting us know that he is still on the trail of "criminals" like teh master...

An anonymous person, with good intentions will soon "call the police" on this guy. Here is a hint: http://www.judiciary.state.nj.us/oae/index.htm

S

spankdoggie

I got your back.

I am going to take him down. Don't feel threatened by him or his little faggot goflyers.

Wait till tomorrow when it all becomes personal...

This is nothing like the little bitch that works for his father... this is serious. we got death threats here, and evidence to prove it...

Damn, I am linking all his posts with his name and address and telephone number, plus a bunch of his posts with his local ip addresses to prove it...

Screw it... I just sent them; what the hell. I just hope they keep it secret long enough to track his computer for a few months...

spankdoggie baller holler shotcaller...

OP
G

GoFlyers

Dec 18, 2004
What in the world are you two talking about? TM, you made a golf site called Master Talk, correct? One of your members was Jolene, correct? All I said was I thought Jolene may have been your Besson type personality for your site. That would be a good thing, correct?

You two are messed up and I should not have even posted here... my bad.

The master

Oct 24, 2004
GoFlyers said:
What in the world are you two talking about? TM, you made a golf site called Master Talk, correct? One of your members was Jolene, correct? All I said was I thought Jolene may have been your Besson type personality for your site. That would be a good thing, correct?

You two are messed up and I should not have even posted here... my bad.

Post away don't let use restrict your posting rights you personally have never did anythnig to annoy me.

What we are talking abot is the death threat pm which I got form "lupus" last week which I forwarded to someone who delt with it in a mannerly way end of stary, I know who the person is called jolene was lobster end of story it was dlet with in a fashionly way, please post on.

OP
G

GoFlyers

Dec 18, 2004
When I posted the above I had no knowledge that Jolene was LB. I honestly thought the Jolene character was funny and had the potential to help bring people to your site. Come on TM, even you have to admit some of those post were awfully good.

As for defending LB… absolutely, I will defend LB. I have known him for years and have had the pleasure of playing golf with him. He is a great guy. His humor can be twisted at times… but, when put in the perspective of the whole group parameters… it is still within the boundaries (admittedly, not by much).

TM, I will repeat what I mentioned to you at GR during the whole Besson deal, be careful of the people you choose to pick sides with. These decisions can/could come back to be a thorn in your side down the road. This is the same advice I give my son, I am not trying to be smart, I just think you are making some questionable decisions.

As for posting here on a regular bases… I can’t. I cannot post at the same site as Spank. When he started posting here, I stopped. I think Spank and others like him have absolutely no good qualities that can be contributed and are better to be avoided then confronted. So I choose to avoid.

The master

Oct 24, 2004
GoFlyers said:
When I posted the above I had no knowledge that Jolene was LB. I honestly thought the Jolene character was funny and had the potential to help bring people to your site. Come on TM, even you have to admit some of those post were awfully good.

As for defending LB… absolutely, I will defend LB. I have known him for years and have had the pleasure of playing golf with him. He is a great guy. His humor can be twisted at times… but, when put in the perspective of the whole group parameters… it is still within the boundaries (admittedly, not by much).

TM, I will repeat what I mentioned to you at GR during the whole Besson deal, be careful of the people you choose to pick sides with. These decisions can/could come back to be a thorn in your side down the road. This is the same advice I give my son, I am not trying to be smart, I just think you are making some questionable decisions.

As for posting here on a regular bases… I can’t. I cannot post at the same site as Spank. When he started posting here, I stopped. I think Spank and others like him have absolutely no good qualities that can be contributed and are better to be avoided then confronted. So I choose to avoid.

Well it was lb and his first few posts where quite funny until last night when he went on a rampage and I had to do something about it.

Why don't you put spanky on your ignore list you don't have to view his posts or the other people you say you can't view it is the easiest way around this.

The only reson I'm so angry with people form DG in the first place is because I did no worse than a lot of the members there and was banned unfairly.

Members online

No members online now.