• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What is important to you about Golf?

swise50

Sep 23, 2008
From a male perspective, I'd like to know what women enjoy most about golf and also what they like the most about golf websites. Is it getting the chance to meet new people, Is it the forums, the social networking or is it the competition that does it for you?

keyyy

Dec 22, 2008
From a male perspective, I'd like to know what women enjoy most about golf and also what they like the most about golf websites. Is it getting the chance to meet new people, Is it the forums, the social networking or is it the competition that does it for you?

i think it's a good way to get a better life and to get sent to ST's special room for spamming morons such as myself.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Holly God!!!!!

All the spammers reunited in one thread!!!!

This is the apocalipse!!!!!

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Epic spam thread is epic...

awww.killeverything.com_zak_blogimages_FirstLiveWriterPost_11CFE_lolcat_spam.jpg

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
I'm looking for some overpriced Chinese knock-offs. This thread looks like the place to be.

stellamary

Feb 18, 2010
Friends, I am a newbie for this great thread..I searched for a long time about this type of golf forum.I think I am in right place to learn about the golf..I am a basic sports learner.I hope you will add me with you all.keep sharing.

julieandrews

Mar 17, 2010
Most of us have the very shallow understanding about golf, and how to learn golf classes. All we know is that golf is a game in which a person hits a ball with a club so that the ball will drop into any hole within the designated course. Also, a lot of us will think that this game's lessons will only help you to learn how you should hit the ball with your golf club. But, if we will really dig deeper and examine the curriculum or the lessons integrated in these how to learn golf classes, we will surely be amazed at the bulk of information we could get out of these simple golf lessons. So what are some of these amazing things?

First, through taking lessons, we will learn about the real goal of this sport's players; this is to hit the ball and make it drop into a definite hole, by using the least number of swings or strokes of the golf club. Aside from this goal, students taking up golf lessons will also learn about the short history of this expensive sport. How to learn golf lessons will inform students about the primitive ways by which the Romans, Europeans and even the Chinese played this game, with the use of stones and branches of trees.

You ladies are getting old with this spam. :diespam:

jossecarr

Feb 7, 2011
Most of us have the very shallow understanding about golf, and how to learn golf classes. All we know is that golf is a game in which a person hits a ball with a club so that the ball will drop into any hole within the designated course. Also, a lot of us will think that this game's lessons will only help you to learn how you should hit the ball with your golf club. But, if we will really dig deeper and examine the curriculum or the lessons integrated in these how to learn golf classes, we will surely be amazed at the bulk of information we could get out of these simple golf lessons. So what are some of these amazing things?

First, through taking lessons, we will learn about the real goal of this sport's players; this is to hit the ball and make it drop into a definite hole, by using the least number of swings or strokes of the golf club. Aside from this goal, students taking up golf lessons will also learn about the short history of this expensive sport. How to learn golf lessons will inform students about the primitive ways by which the Romans, Europeans and even the Chinese played this game, with the use of stones and branches of trees.

like your input about the things a player may learn from playing golf. And for me playing golf is one way to relieve stress from a busy life. besides this sport is a great bonding moment with family and friends.

🔥 Latest posts