• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What is it about this place?

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Lefty... If you're engaged to a girl of 6.5 years old, I'd keep the wedding pretty "informal" too!!!:p
Congrats on the wedding plans!!!! Good to see some old names back on the Board. At posting a 1.9 cap, you're still too good to be associating with us hackers.

Yep, Alabama informal! ;-). Just kidding Alabamans (do we have any here?).

Cheers Limp, she's a top bird. Allows me to play enough golf to maintain my 2 handicap at least anyway! :-D

And no such thing as too good, we all had to start somewhere! You're still getting that little pill around ok?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
It appears you have found a marvelous lady to share the rest of your life with. You'll marry and have kids. Kids, as they should, will take priority over golf. Pretty soon, you'll get on the course once/year and shoot 102... and be thankful you were able to do just that. Remeber, it's a partnership. Don't push your luck with the golf. Even though we on this board might disagree, family is still much more important.
I've been blessed to have a beautiful lady put up with me for almost 48 years. She is remarkable. I play a lot of golf on weekends, holidays, etc. She loves to sleep in and, if playing early a.m., can be home close to the time she's rolling out. Think I'll have to keep her around for a few more years. The next one might not be quite so understanding!!!:D

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
One... the owner of the site. :eek:
Yeah, but he's pretty laid back..even wears flip flops with jeans *shudder*! ;)
I see nothing but congrats for you, Lefty!! Sounds like life is treating you grand! Yeah, I'm still fighting the fight so to speak: sending 2 of our kids off to 2 separate colleges as freshmen (oldest daughter and oldest stepson), the 2 younger kids will be freshman/sophomore in high school. They'll both be playing sports fall and spring, with the boy playing winter as well, so my schedule won't get any better.

Not sure I'd have it any other way. I figure, I can spend 20 or so years living for my children...my time will come again.

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
Yep, Alabama informal! ;-). Just kidding Alabamans (do we have any here?).

Cheers Limp, she's a top bird. Allows me to play enough golf to maintain my 2 handicap at least anyway! :-D

And no such thing as too good, we all had to start somewhere! You're still getting that little pill around ok?

Roll Tide!

Members online

No members online now.