• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What is it about this place?

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Sling set the standard as owner by simply being one of the guys. Whether dealing with members or mods, no arrogance, no crap, just a good guy enjoying his ST friends.

DFH comes along and, in his own way, does the same thing: becomes the owner/boss while still being one of the guys first.

IMHO, this site will always do well, and be "home", because of the management style.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
R35 knows. Does he still post here?

Are you talking about Neal?

He got out of the game altogether. Sold all his shit off. A sad day when I saw that.

Sadder then when you all thought I was gone.

You miserable bastards - I'm always here. Just get busy with life. And, when it's -51*, golf seems to be the last thing on my mind. Shitty, but true.

I do have 2 new drivers, a new 3W and some new wedges. So, I am holding a vigil for Neal in some capacity. ;)

R35

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Are you talking about Neal?

He got out of the game altogether. Sold all his **** off. A sad day when I saw that.

Sadder then when you all thought I was gone.

You miserable bastards - I'm always here. Just get busy with life. And, when it's -51*, golf seems to be the last thing on my mind. Shitty, but true.

I do have 2 new drivers, a new 3W and some new wedges. So, I am holding a vigil for Neal in some capacity. ;)

R35
For the record, I wasn't sad.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country

R35
For the record, I wasn't sad.

For the record, I was happier than R35 on a llama farm!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.