• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What is longest most forgiving driver in 2011?

harrison

Nov 3, 2010
I have only tested this club but I would have to say the G15 is the longest most forgiving club, Ping really knows what there doing. I would have to disagree with the comment above, the R11 though hyped up I think a bit too much definitely has the adjustability factor going on for it. I like the shot shaping ability and I do think it helps with distance so don't completely write that one off

Carl Spackler

Mar 26, 2011
There was a demo day at my home course today, tried out the razr hawk, ft tour, didn't really like the way they sound and dont think I was hitting them any further than my FT-3. Also tried the Cobra S3 and ZL drivers and was very impressed. Both look, feel and sound great. Both went further than the callaways. I hit the S3 a little more consistant than the ZL but the ZL went noticebly higher and further and still got some roll. Maybe it had to do with the shafts in them, the S3 had a fuji Blur and the ZL had a Aldila Voodoo shaft. All the clubs I tried were 9.5 degrees

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.