• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What is the single best shot you have ever hit?

OP
anonymous golfaholic

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
On a par 3 I usually get on or around the green from the tee box I had a strong wind in my face and decided to use more club. In mid swing the wind like completely dies. I over shoot the green and hit a cop car parked by the entrance to the country club dead center windshield. It was priceless because no one likes the cop.

Nice Shot!

cnu13

Jun 7, 2010
mine isn't crazy or anything, just a really cool feeling. Wind was left to right slightly and i was playing the 17th at sawgrass. from the pro tees to the Sunday pin location (right back guarded by the pot bunker). i hit a perfect 9 iron right towards the center of the green. the wind pushed the ball just a little bit and i lost it because you cannot see the actual hole from the tee box. walk up there and my ball mark 1 foot short of the hole and my ball rolled right, only 2 feet way. tap in for birdie on the hole where so many pros have lost so much money.

295yards

May 5, 2009
mine isn't crazy or anything, just a really cool feeling. Wind was left to right slightly and i was playing the 17th at sawgrass. from the pro tees to the Sunday pin location (right back guarded by the pot bunker). i hit a perfect 9 iron right towards the center of the green. the wind pushed the ball just a little bit and i lost it because you cannot see the actual hole from the tee box. walk up there and my ball mark 1 foot short of the hole and my ball rolled right, only 2 feet way. tap in for birdie on the hole where so many pros have lost so much money.

I'd say that is one of the nicest shots ever.

Can I use that shot as mine?

20 PAT's

Jun 21, 2009
Have two in the running:
First, four wood hole in one on a 230 yd par three.
Second, playing in a Memorial Day tourney (shotgun, we started on 18) my partner and I lose the first 4 holes and we come to the fourth hole. It is a 120 yard par 3, green is surrounded by bunkers, pine trees and approximately 40 golfers (that is where the kegs are). I hit a gap wedge that bounces once, spins back left into the cup...This sets of a hailstorm of chestbumps, (it was a couple of years ago) beer and pine cones to which my partner responds "Great, <sigh> now we're only three down..." We were closed out on 16...

🔥 Latest posts