• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What is your handicap?

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
I am 30... shit I turn 31 next week, forgot about that.

Anyways, I play off a 6, but can go anywhere from 72 - 87, so I'm all over the map. I think the way handicaps are figured needs to be adjusted. I don't feel I deserve a 6 index. I think I'm more like a 9 or 10. My goal is to get back up to a 10 before the club championship at the end of the month... although I think it may be too late now :D

tsiguy96

Aug 6, 2005
ive been seriously playing for about 3-4 months, however i hve been on and off golfing for about 2 years, my handicap is roughly 12-16.

tom

Jul 20, 2005
I've just gone 15, played for about 2 years, my handicap is 11 but generally play lower.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
I have been golfing for 25 years, but not consistantly. I have gone 3 to 4 year between rounds sometimes. Played a lot when I was younger and then have gone through periods where either I play a ton or not at all. After laying off for a few years, I just really started playing regulary in the past year. My current handicap is 14.7 (first time I have ever had an official handicap). My goal is to get it under 10 (and yes, 9.9 would make me very happy :eek:)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.