• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What? No PGA Championship thread?

Queball915

Jan 29, 2014
I hope not, he's been playing well and I'd like to see him and Spieth battle again.
For some reason, I just can't get behind him and become a fan. I don't despise him like lets say Reed, but just can't find myself ever rooting for him. I don't know maybe it's the cocaine use and allegations of him screwing around with other wives on tour...

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Hiroshi Iwata... WHO???... lays down a 63 to tie the record low score for a Major. Tiger at +4 after 13. Play suspended due to weather. Projected cut at +1. 2015 was the first time Woods has missed the cut in 2 consecutive major championships. Can he card some birdies on his last 5 holes and not make it 3 in a row??

John Daly cards a 10 on a par 3 and tosses his iron in Lake Michigan. Rickie carded a 7, yesterday, and is back on the top tier of the leaderboard today.

Jason Day is looking really comfortable. All my picks doing pretty well so far. May be the first time in a ShotTalk challenge that all four of my picks actually make it to the weekend!!!!!

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Dustin Johnson blows his lead.

snorting%2Bcocaine%2Bdrugs%2Bon%2Bbeach%2Bfunny.jpg

Last edited:

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Second major in a row where the second round will be completed on Saturday. Many of those who will miss the cut have to stick around an extra day.

🔥 Latest posts