• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What should be in the bag?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
This last surgery, I decided to go downstairs and clean out my bag. Got all the balls out of the ball pocket. Thought I felt something sorta tucked back up under the next pocket. Pulled out four brand new FootJoy gloves. I knew I had bought gloves, but couldn't find them. Pulled out a warm-up donut to slide over a club. Pulled out a sandwich bag with Band-Aids. Didn't know any of these items were "hiding" in there! Made my day!!1

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
This last surgery, I decided to go downstairs and clean out my bag. Got all the balls out of the ball pocket. Thought I felt something sorta tucked back up under the next pocket. Pulled out four brand new FootJoy gloves. I knew I had bought gloves, but couldn't find them. Pulled out a warm-up donut to slide over a club. Pulled out a sandwich bag with Band-Aids. Didn't know any of these items were "hiding" in there! Made my day!!1
It's like finding that $20 bill in the pocket of some jeans you haven't worn since last fall. :)

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Hey! Do NOT knock tapioca!!! You can have your pudding. You can have your Jello. I know those are favorites of many old "gummers". Not me. Tapioca is a special treat!!! Wife makes it a couple times/month. Love it!!!!
You really are as old as dirt, aren't you? I bet you fart dust.

Soooo disappointed right now.

Staff online

Members online