• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What should be in the bag?

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I ha e so much equipment, I don't know what to play. Currently or last season was; Cleveland Hi bore XL driver, Taylor Made Rocket ball 3 wood, Nike 3 hybrid, Cleveland TA1 irons 4-pw, Cleveland wedges 52,56,60, Odyssey #9 putter.

I know that the 3 wood will stay. Thinking of replacing the putter with a Scotty Futura. Removing the hybrid. Maybe an old Nike SUMO driver.

Irons.... that's a tricky one. I love my Clevelands, but I have a set of Taylor Made TD tour preferreds. Both have rifle 6.0 (TA1 project X) the TM are about 3/4"-1" longer (all irons stock manufacturer lengths).

Even thinking of changing up wedges. Still Cleveland, but maybe the newer zip grooves, and or different lofts. Help...

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I have three complete sets of clubs... woods, irons, wedges, and a plethora of putters. The Eye 2+ BeCu irons won't ever go anywhere... except to whoever wins that fight when I'm gone. I've wanted a couple sets, just in case something would happen to a club and in retirement years not be able to replace it. Stupid idea. With the two "bagged" sets, I need to stay with one set instead of switching back and forth. About ready to trade both sets for one and just play it so I can get to intimately know their unique personalities.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Ok - here's my inventory - it comes and goes in the bag depending on what I feel like playing. It's no good for my game with all the switching, but it is fun.

Drivers : Nike VR-S Covert, Cleveland Launcher Ti460, Ping G5.
FW woods: PING K15 3w, 5w. Top Flite 3W, Dynacraft Avatar Evolution 7W
Hybrids: Warrior Tour Edge 4h, Nike CPR 26*, 30*
Irons: PING G10, Eye 2 (2 sets), Cobra CXi
Wedges: PING Eye 2 SW (2 of them)
Putters: Scotty Cameron Fastback, Dynacraft G2 knockoff.

That should last me to the grave, right? ;)

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Ok - here's my inventory - it comes and goes in the bag depending on what I feel like playing. It's no good for my game with all the switching, but it is fun.

Drivers : Nike VR-S Covert, Cleveland Launcher Ti460, Ping G5.
FW woods: PING K15 3w, 5w. Top Flite 3W, Dynacraft Avatar Evolution 7W
Hybrids: Warrior Tour Edge 4h, Nike CPR 26*, 30*
Irons: PING G10, Eye 2 (2 sets), Cobra CXi
Wedges: PING Eye 2 SW (2 of them)
Putters: Scotty Cameron Fastback, Dynacraft G2 knockoff.

That should last me to the grave, right? ;)
What happened to the Karsten's???

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Are we talking what we have in our bag, besides the club's we play?? My signature lists the club's I am currently gaming, although I guess it really is subject to change at random! Haha

I do have a few essentials I always carry with me in my golf bag; a tiny first aid kid, Advil, Benadryl, my Epi pen, some sunscreen and a little extra change. Now I'm going to toss in a condom, just in case!! [emoji12]

OP
jhmeg2

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
Hmm a condom.. well, i like when my girl co.es out and rides along with me in the evening for practice. Sometimes there is no one around, and she's frisky... so maybe we'll sneak off for a bit. Woo hoo

🔥 Latest posts