• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what song are you listening to ?

FKA19

winter ho'in
May 21, 2006
what are you listening to right now? you welcome to post ever once in a while, to let people know what you're listening to, so we can learn about different bands/groups that you like, and learn some new tunes.

ill start it off:
Trust me - The Fray

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
what are you listening to right now? you welcome to post ever once in a while, to let people know what you're listening to, so we can learn about different bands/groups that you like, and learn some new tunes.

ill start it off:
Trust me - The Fray

I'm not listening to anything right now, but the CD player in my car has been stuck on:

801 Live. 801 was a short-lived band fronted by Phil Manzanera (guitar player extraordinaire and driving force behind Roxy Music) and Brian Eno (if you know his music, you know...) Kickin' record.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Begin Again-Shinedown

Love this song, rocks so hard.

15andlife

Pulaski Golf Rocks!!
May 20, 2006
Good choice Jeff, love shinedown, went and saw them in concert kick ass. Right now im listening to This Calling by All That Remains. Most of you probably havent heard it, it's metal.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Chucky Danger Band - Sweet Symphony.

Great music, been on muchmusic a lot lately. For some odd reason they were playing at my school friday. Left english to go listen, and theyre great live too.

O, now it's Nightmare by Halifax.

Haha, came across this song a little later, go check this out. www.myspace.com/cyniks Believe it or not, that's my cousin.

🔥 Latest posts