• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What the LDA Guys used at the finals

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
Since theres been chatter about what the LDA guys use....below is a list

Mike Dobbyn: Dot Com This by Geek Golf 6° w/House of Forged Shaft
Brooks Baldwin: TaylorMade R7 425 Tp 7.5° w/UST Proforce V2 LD4
Jamie Sadlowski:
Fail Safe II by Geek Golf 8° w/House of Forged Shaft, XXX Flex
Jesse Pettersen:
SMT Deep Bore 455 7° w/ UST 2 LD-3 Shaft XX Flex
Steve Monroe:
MOI Intruder 460 w/ UST V2 LD
Carl Wolter:
Cobra XX Spedd 7.5° w/SK Fiber signature Javelin Shaft; XX Flex
David Mobley:
Alpha 460 Plasma 7.5° w/AccuFlex Assassin II Shaft, XXX Flex and UST V-2 LD-4
Jason Zuback:
King Cobra Speed Pro D 4.5° w/Graphite Design PM 702 Shaft, X Flex
Dustin Merrill:
Alpha Plasma 6° w/House of Forged Whup-N-Shaft, 3X Flex
Eric Lastowka:
Cobra Speed Pro D 5.5° w/AccuFlex Tantrum Shaft, XX Flex
Joe Shuba:
Krank El Diablo 6° w/UST LD4 Shaft
Jeff Gavin:
MOI Intruder 5° w/UST LD4
Joe Miller:
Moi 5° w/UST LD2 Shaft
Jeremie Montgomery:
Alpha 6° w/UST V2 LD3
Kevin Blenkhorn: Krank
Tom Roskos:
Cobra Pro D 6.5° w/AccuFlex Pro LD Shaft, XX Flex
Brent Kearney:
Cobra Speed 5.5° & 6.5° w/Graphite Design X Flex Shaft; Alpha 5.5, 6, & 6.5° Plasma 830 w/UST V2 LD4
Jason Witzcak:
Krank El Diablo w/UST V2 LD3
Adam Lipinski:
MOI Intruder 5° w/UST V2 LD2 X Flex
George Slupski: MOI
Allan McDougall:
Krank 6° w/UST LD3 Shaft
Chad Roberts: MOI
Tom Celone:
Cobra 6.5 & 7.5° w/ UST V2 LD 3 & 4
Matt Eicholtz:
MOI Intruder 6.5° w/UST V2 LD4 Sh

Synopsis:

DRIVERS USED
Geek: 2
Taylor Made: 1
SMT: 1
MOI: 5
Krank: 3
Cobra: 6
Alpha: 3

SHAFTS USED
UST V.2 LD Series:15
Whup n Shaft:3
Accuflex: 2
SK Fiber: 1
Graphite Design: 1

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I watched that on Xmas. Jamie Sadlowski really impressed me. He's not much bigger than me, actually same height just weighs a few lbs. more. I'd like to get some vids of his swing to analyze, see where all that power is coming from.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Awesom Rock!! I'll be transferring these over onto Swingacademy so I can use the analysis and play them back at any speed with manual speed control as well. I'll put the link up when I get it done. Might grab Zuback and a few others if the converter is working fast today, that thing is a weird, think it's based somewhere in Japan or something.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
No worries. All the guys are up on youtube, even as recently at the 2007 Remax.

R35

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
4.5* of loft, that's totally what I need to bring my ball flight down!! :laugh:

Thanks, indacup; it's great to see the specs that these guys use.

cyberious

Planet Love Tron
Feb 19, 2005
Ez if you really want to get into this PM me. I have a matched set of 4*, 5*, 6*, and 7* of SMT02 heads that I'll cut you a deal on. I did this for a while and hurt myself. The guys are great but are really huge Jay (Jason Zuback) is 5'10" but benches like 600 pounds most guys are 6'5". Jay swings at 160 + mph at 60% to 70%. I had to swing out of my shoes to get in the 130 mph range. Nice bunch of guys but the are monster hitters. After swinging out of my shoes to get that and hurting myself and spending 2 plus years rehabing myself I sing about 107 mph.

West Coast Duffer

Orange County California
Oct 12, 2007
Did someone say "roids"!
zuback.jpg

West Coast Duffer

Orange County California
Oct 12, 2007
That's not a real human being, is it? His pee-pee must be the size of a pea-pea.

Yup he is real, I think he was on the discovery or learnging channel on a big story on steroids and this guy Greg Valentino was a huge steroid dealer and user obviously.

brendy

Oct 20, 2007
Yup he is real, I think he was on the discovery or learnging channel on a big story on steroids and this guy Greg Valentino was a huge steroid dealer and user obviously.
Until he had to use 50cc syringes to remove the fluid the drugs were dispercing, he ended up having to get them lumps surgically removed.

figjam

Aug 29, 2007
I think I've seen this guy in a People magazine freak show section. Before he hit the roids he was actually a pretty bot with a good physique, but the roids aged him about ten years in less than 2 and made him look butt ugly.

As for Zuback, I've seen photos of him as his career has progressed, and if he aint on roids, I'm not here. He was always fairly stocky, but now he is ridiculous and obviously takes alot of roids. Still think the 600 pound bench is an exaggeration, that is in the realms of serious power lifters only.

I think there would be a few guys on the long drive tour using. I don't think they would have a drug testing policy as it isn't a real sport as such, more of a sideshow with similar credibility to professional wrestling.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.