• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What to do.... What to do

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
I was thinking Divine Brown would be a better Presidential running mate.

awww.spaldinghigh.lincs.sch.uk_media_divine_brown_mugshot1.jpg

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Boat load of sailors hit port. By the time one old sailor made it to the 'house of ill repute', most all the hookers were "busy". Madam said the only one available was Sandpaper Sally. "No one ever asks for Sandpaper Sally." Sailor replies, "I'm really hard up. I'll take her!"
Sailor goes into the room with Sally. "Why do they call you 'Sandpaper Sally'?" "Let's get to business and you'll see."
As he begins attempting to enjoy the act, it actually feels like extremely course sandpaper. "My goodness! You certainly earned that 'Sandpaper' nickname! Is there anything you can do to make it more comfortable?"
Sally steps into the closet. When she returns, they try again. "That's quite a bit better. It's still like sandpaper, though. Can you assist anymore?"
Back into the closet goes Sally. This time, it's fantastic!!! They complete the act, the sailor pays her and asks... "When we started, it was the most pain I've felt in a long time. What did you do?"
Sally replies... "The first time I went to the closet, I picked off some of the scabs. You still didn't like it. So, on the second trip to the closet, I squeezed the puss out of the sores and left it there for lubrication!"

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
United States United States
Boat load of sailors hit port. By the time one old sailor made it to the 'house of ill repute', most all the hookers were "busy". Madam said the only one available was Sandpaper Sally. "No one ever asks for Sandpaper Sally." Sailor replies, "I'm really hard up. I'll take her!"
Sailor goes into the room with Sally. "Why do they call you 'Sandpaper Sally'?" "Let's get to business and you'll see."
As he begins attempting to enjoy the act, it actually feels like extremely course sandpaper. "My goodness! You certainly earned that 'Sandpaper' nickname! Is there anything you can do to make it more comfortable?"
Sally steps into the closet. When she returns, they try again. "That's quite a bit better. It's still like sandpaper, though. Can you assist anymore?"
Back into the closet goes Sally. This time, it's fantastic!!! They complete the act, the sailor pays her and asks... "When we started, it was the most pain I've felt in a long time. What did you do?"
Sally replies... "The first time I went to the closet, I picked off some of the scabs. You still didn't like it. So, on the second trip to the closet, I squeezed the puss out of the sores and left it there for lubrication!"
BARF!!!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.