• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What would you do?

Sandy

Aug 29, 2006
Somewhere between walking past the owners covered parking spot where the red 2007 Corvette was sitting and me rolling up nickels and dimes to get $30 to buy food for the week I found justification. :laugh:

I doubt the owner could care less about the $50 he's just lost - he'll just fire one of his staff who's on a minimum wage if the losses start to pinch, and it's that person who'll lose out because of this...

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
Somewhere between walking past the owners covered parking spot where the red 2007 Corvette was sitting and me rolling up nickels and dimes to get $30 to buy food for the week I found justification. :laugh:

There have been many weeks where I lived on Beenie Weenies and peanut butter & jelly sandwiches. :)

Man, did I fart a lot.

gwlee7

Ho's from Rocky Mount, NC
Supporting Member
Jun 15, 2005
Wouldn't the peanut butter kind of "counteract" the beenie weenies?

$2 Nassau

Jun 4, 2007
Damn, if $43 means that much to you then I guess you shouldn't pay. You probably shouldn't be playing golf either, because it isn't a cheap sport.

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
I would have went in after i finished and paid. I`ve been screwed over enough times when i used to work at a truckstop that i know what its like to make up for a short till.so i would never do that to somebodyelse. knowing i had shorted them would get on my mind and ruin my game.

like someone else mentioned they may even reward you for your honesty.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
Wouldn't the peanut butter kind of "counteract" the beenie weenies?

Nothing counteracts beenie weenies. They are more powerful than Superman.

I don't know what my golf buddy ate Saturday, but he had a major case of the farts on Sunday. I finally had to ask him not to rip one so loudly on my backswing. :)

sidewinder

Feb 8, 2007
"The difference between a moral man and a man of honor is that the latter regrets a discreditable act, even when it has worked and he has not been caught."

H.L. Mencken

“Honor is like an island, rugged and without shores; once we have left it, we can never return”

Nicholas Boileau

If you are content with not paying for that round of golf, what's next? Moving your ball to a better lie when posting an official score or playing a friend for money?

A man of honor would go back and pay for that round of golf. Are you a man of honor, ezra76?

S-

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
There have been many weeks where I lived on Beenie Weenies and peanut butter & jelly sandwiches. :)

Man, did I fart a lot.

Doc. you kill me. In '89 I lived on mac and cheese I used water instead of milk and pepper instead of butter.
That was along 9 months.

Ez. You better pay, like one dude said the gods are watching.

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
You guys are still talking about this? :laugh:

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Haven't you guys ever snuck on a course before?

That wasn't the question. But yes, if I go to my local muni after the pro shop closes at 6:00pm, I can walk on and play 9 holes without paying. Seems to be acceptable there. Other than that, no I haven't.

🔥 Latest posts