• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what would you do?

boxcar

Jul 27, 2008
I own a set of ping g2 irons and a set of tommy armour 855 silver scot's. I like them both, but to day I have someone interested in the 855's. Now I bought the 855's new in May off ebay so they are like new condition. I told this guy 200 bucks and I believe he's very interested in them. I paid a little more then the 200 bucks. I know I cannot play with 2 sets, but this is a very hard decision. By the way, I'm new to the forum and from South Dakota.

Thanks, boxcar

OP
boxcar

boxcar

Jul 27, 2008
both, that's the problem. I like how the pings play but really like how the 855's look.

OP
boxcar

boxcar

Jul 27, 2008
sorry, should of added how they look and feel. I hit them both well.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
no one cares about looks. go with the ones you can hit better, aka the pings.

That's blasphemy! I care about looks. :D

sorry, should of added how they look and feel. I hit them both well.

If someone put a gun to your head right now and said choose which irons the gunman had to buy for 200 dollars, which would you sell? Hypothetically, I don't want the FBI to come knocking on my door. :biglol:

rubber314chicken

Thats what she said
Dec 27, 2007
That's blasphemy! I care about looks. :D
Well, I meant to say no human cares about looks. and besides, you will be loved more if you can hit the ball really well with what looks like really ugly (aka bad to some people) clubs

If someone put a gun to your head right now and said choose which irons the gunman had to buy for 200 dollars, which would you sell? Hypothetically, I don't want the FBI to come knocking on my door. :biglol:
too late, they are coming.

OP
boxcar

boxcar

Jul 27, 2008
I'm going to let the 855's go if he wants them. Damm it, after reading through some posts now I want a GPS unit. See what this game does to you.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Keep the Pings!!!:smilie_pi:smilie_pi

The Amours are sooo yesterday!!!

As for the Mizzy recommendation... If you want to check your makeup between shots, their mirror finish will allow you that. Let's you know your lipstick is not smeared or mascara needing a little touch up. Other than that... not of much value!!!!:wow::wow:

As the other posters have indicated... Play the irons that you feel the most confident with!

🔥 Latest posts