• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What ya want?

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
United States United States
I've messed with a few of those...they're ok. I don't personally see the need for a touch screen on a laptop, but then I've worked with laptops for years.

I hate the all in one craze...yeah, now when your display drops a few pixels you have to either send the whole PC in to get the screen replaced, or replace the entire PC...makes sense. But people eat them up. I don't get it.
well its those soft wares that folks are using. I still enjoy a command line interface like you do but my willpower is waning these days.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Have 2 consoles, a PS2 and a Wii, neither of them is hooked as the wife and I don't play video games. The Wii will get hooked up when the grandkids come over and as soon as they are gone it's back in the closet.

As far as wants for Christmas, nothing because whatever I want I buy throughout the year. We save the $$ and use it for vacation, going to Detroit for the auto show and tour the Rouge plant in jan, as well as Costa Rica later on and then a few days in the Black Hills of SD labor day weekend.

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
We hit the Chicago Auto show most every year unless the weather is stupid bad. There's always some fun things to do, and the Italian Beefs are pretty damn good.

Turns out I'm also getting Grand Theft Auto 5 for Xbox 360 because the wife found it on sale for $25 brand new

🔥 Latest posts

Members online