• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What ya want?

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
So...What do you want for Christmas?

I don't want any frilly politically correct answers like world peace or spending time with someone...we all want that. What worldly possession do you want for Christmas this year?

I want a Bow. My wife and I get each other little things, but we just buy ourselves something we want for the year. I'll be getting either a leftover 2013 Elite Hunter or one of the new 2014 Elite E32 bows. Fully setup by TAZ archery in Woodstock Ill.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Absolutely nothing.

In fact, i'm lobbying my family to move Xmas to February so I can save 40-75% on everything my wife has bought over the last 8 weeks.

I love getting together with my family and enjoying the season, but the retail side of things makes me want to puke.

R35

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Absolutely nothing.

In fact, i'm lobbying my family to move Xmas to February so I can save 40-75% on everything my wife has bought over the last 8 weeks.

I love getting together with my family and enjoying the season, but the retail side of things makes me want to puke.

R35
Happy Festivus! :)

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Wife and I were just visiting about this last night. We are so blessed. There is nothing we need. We'll enjoy the time we have with kids and grandkids. The daughter-in-law and one of the son-in-laws both became estranged from their families during this past year. Our home will be where they come to enjoy some family time. That's okay. Wife loves spending time in the kitchen, surrounded by grandkids "helping" her bake and cook.
Neighbor across the street lost her husband this year. Will be a tough Christmas and we'll insist she spend some time with us rather than by herself. As others have indicated, this time of the year has become much more about enjoying family than wanting material things.

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Ya'll didn't read the OP did ya? This thread aint about need.

Also...I want a 6" barrel for my Glock so I can hunt with it...sick of carrying around a rifle when I won't be able to shoot past 30 yards in some of my spots anyway.

Could use a new computer too...my laptop is getting long in the tooth.

🔥 Latest posts