• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What ya want?

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
I searched eBay a bit last night, best I could find was bid up to $159 already with 3 days left. Some had buy it now for $399. Guess I will wait. :)

That is a sharp looking putter. I have come to realize that putter, clubs and life in general some designs suit me better!

I was watching one a few months ago that sold for 140 something. It had a ding in the top line though. Most of the listings that I have seen just have 1 generic picture and that makes me nervous. If I'm going to drop that much money, I want to see the actual putter.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
I'm pretty sure it's legit. azgreg put me onto the site. I signed up and yesterday that just so happened to be the deal of the day.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
I searched eBay a bit last night, best I could find was bid up to $159 already with 3 days left. Some had buy it now for $399. Guess I will wait. :)

That is a sharp looking putter. I have come to realize that putter, clubs and life in general some designs suit me better!
I just searched Ebay and there are only two MP T203 putters. One is $399 the other is $619...crazy bastards. They can keep it.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
A company I can really settle into and stay working for a long time. I am a carpenter, and jobs end. A lot of times it's more who ya know or who's ass you've done enough kissing to that determines whether or not you can get in somewhere for the next job. It's not enough to just show up every day on time and give an honest 8hrs of hard work anymore... I do that. And i'm pretty good at what I do. I just find it hard to play the laugh at the boss's jokes game when they're not funny, or have an awesome deer hunting story that tops them all when it's story time. I guess I need to learn though because it's the fake ass nut-cupping slugs that seem to stay working no matter what.

Beyond that I might like

a pistol, or 10.
a Covert.
a golf bag.
new computer.
PS4.
The list goes on....

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Well, the wife said she had visited "her" jewelry store and left a wish list there for Santa. "Just don't break the bank!", she said. So, I head over there late yesterday to see what's on her list. Don't break the bank???? My goodness, dear. Most everything you have on your list is capable of at least bending the bank if not breaking it!!!! Oh, well. For the special lady she is most of the year, guess she deserves something nice for Christmas. She now has a small package hidden downstairs in my golf shop that will slide under the tree between now and the 25th.
We've dealt with this jewelry store for many years. He just puts it in a ledger book and I go in after the holidays and settle up. That way, nothing shows up on a credit card invoice, she can see, before Christmas. Bought her a watch from this same jewelry store for her first Christmas after we were married in '66. The original owner of the shop had opened earlier that year. He has since retired and passed on. His son has the store, now, and continues much of the same customer service. Wife loves her bling.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
This is my youngest son's Christmas list, pretty funny.

Gaming PC list for under $1000:

PC CPU:
---Intel Core I5-4670K/$240

PC Cooler:
---Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO/$40

PC Motherbaord:
---MSI Z87-G43/$120

PC Graphics card:
---3GB SAPPHIRE RADEON HD 7950/$220

PC Memory:
---8GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE/$70

PC SSD:
---120GB SAMSUNG 840 EVO/$110

PC Hard Drive:
---1TB WD CAVIAR BLACK/$90

PC Power Supply:
---600W CORSAIR CX600/$70

PC Case:
---CORSAIR 200R/$60

RECORDING STUFF:

Universal PC/Stereo Gaming Headset - Yapster TM-YB100A Black

OTHER STUFF:
2DS
Pokemon X version
Super Nintendo
MegaMan for Super Nintendo
Lego Minifigures series: Mr.Gold
Lego Castle Set
Garry's Mod

Legend of Zelda 1 for NES

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
This is my youngest son's Christmas list, pretty funny.
Laugh if you want but I have always built computers based on gaming capacities because other than storage those machines have always been best for interaction which is the first rule of a functioning info system. That kid is smart. Dont be an ass. The fact that its broken into the engine components is pretty awesome.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
I'm not laughing at him. I've been talking to him about building his own computer for some time now. I love the little guy. He's a Scout, gets straight A's and has been accepted into the advanced placement program at high school. It's the classic Nintendo system that has me in giggles. He likes playing the classic video games.

🔥 Latest posts