• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What's for dinner?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
A pretty good sized helping of my wife's homemade chili and a 1/2 can of kernel corn in a skillet. Add garlic and pepper. Cooked that for about 5 minutes to get it good and hot. Dumped in two eggs. Kept the entire menagerie cooking for another 10 minutes or so. Sorta a chili/corn/egg hash. Wasn't bad.

Wife is not too supportive of my "dump meals". I clean up my own mess and she smiles and fixes her own. She's a "saladaholic". I don't have long ears and don't hop everywhere I go. Therefore, I'm no fan of veggies.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
A pretty good sized helping of my wife's homemade chili and a 1/2 can of kernel corn in a skillet. Add garlic and pepper. Cooked that for about 5 minutes to get it good and hot. Dumped in two eggs. Kept the entire menagerie cooking for another 10 minutes or so. Sorta a chili/corn/egg hash. Wasn't bad.

Wife is not too supportive of my "dump meals". I clean up my own mess and she smiles and fixes her own. She's a "saladaholic". I don't have long ears and don't hop everywhere I go. Therefore, I'm no fan of veggies.

That sounds like a recipe for swamp ass!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
That sounds like a recipe for swamp ass!
It's heck to get so old the only "protection" one might need is a Depends after a really delicious supper. Sorta hoping the digestive gasses hold off until about 7:30 tomorrow morning. A few healthy expulsions of gas while the geezers are putting could be financially beneficial!!! If it doesn't hold off until morning, I could find myself banished from the bedroom for the night.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
It's heck to get so old the only "protection" one might need is a Depends after a really delicious supper. Sorta hoping the digestive gasses hold off until about 7:30 tomorrow morning. A few healthy expulsions of gas while the geezers are putting could be financially beneficial!!! If it doesn't hold off until morning, I could find myself banished from the bedroom for the night.
Bottle it up, Limp. You can sell it to DoD as a chemical weapon. I'd do the same but my farts smell like rose's. ;)

OP
azgreg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
I've always wanted to try a proper bowl of ramen from a restaurant.

Pp1bo61.jpg

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Venison burgers?
Negative. Beef from my uncles cattle.

We don't grind our venison into burger, mainly because you have to add extra fat into it. It's too lean to make into patties by itself and I'm not a fan of putting beef or pork fat into my venison and grinding takes time. Not to mention if you don't have a real good grinder, it's a PITA. I've helped friends that do it.

We pressure can all the 'scrap' meat from our deer. With that we make soup, chilli, shredded venison bbq, or just heat it up and eat it over rice/potatoes. Great for off grid camping or hunting camp since it requres no refrigeration...just heat it up and eat it with whatever else you have handy.

This reminds me, I need to get some backstrap(loin) out and have some pan seared/oven roasted venison loin. So delicious.

🔥 Latest posts