• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What's for dinner?

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
United States United States
Teriyaki marinated rib on kabobs per the Mrs' request ...happy wife, happy life.
Kabob.jpg

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Home after playing 18, this morning, at 10 a.m. Something smelled good in the kitchen. SWMBO told me I needed to mow before more rain comes in. Takes me almost exactly one hour to walk out the yard with the mower. Back in the house at 11. Cooked cabbage, baked beans with habenero sauce, and jalepeno brats. I see she also brought the fans up out of the basement. Wonder why?

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Home after playing 18, this morning, at 10 a.m. Something smelled good in the kitchen. SWMBO told me I needed to mow before more rain comes in. Takes me almost exactly one hour to walk out the yard with the mower. Back in the house at 11. Cooked cabbage, baked beans with habenero sauce, and jalepeno brats. I see she also brought the fans up out of the basement. Wonder why?
Looks like she's planning a hot night, stud!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Tacos tonight. Finally a kitchen with enough space for two cooks!

We literally tripled our counter space with the new house.
Keep plenty of sanitizer handy. When MC hears that, he and your wife will be "cookin' something up" all over that much counter space!!!!

🔥 Latest posts