• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What's in your bag?

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
United States United States
Pretty self explanatory, give us a full rundown of all the stuff you have in your bag.

I have a maroon hogan one shoulder bag that's very light but only has three pockets, and a mesh one.

Clubs:

Ping ISIK irons, black dot 3-9 with Winn DRI-TAC grips

Nike VRS Covert driver extra stiff KURO KAGE shaft set to 11.5° loft angle. (My baby!!!!!)

Taylor Made RAC wedges 44° & 60°
(Soon to be replaced, hopefully vokey or rotex)

Old school MacGreggor putter

Ping G2 5/7 woods with extra stiff shafts

And an Adams A7 3 hybrid with a stiff shaft.

BALLS:
I like to keep two new sleeves in my bag every week, I either play Srixon Q-STAR's or Pro v1's, I love the softness of both, and the options they give me with my wedges and short irons.

I keep an umbrella a fleece a rain coat and some sun oil in the big pocket of my bag, and In the smallest, I keep a bag of tees, a rule book, extra score cards, sunglasses, and pencils.
In the mid sized pocket I keep a box from a dozen Q-STAR's filled with ball marks, green fixers, sharpies, pencils, shag balls, and the adjust wrench for my covert. I also have a big shower sized towel with my schools golf team emblem on it, that is draped over the clubs.

OP
Splunge

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
United States United States
Whoops my bad bud, I didn't see any type of related thread, I searched for like 10 minutes, I'll try harder next time.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.