• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What's Making Your Day Today...

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
It's next weekend.

Yeah..realized that about 20 minutes after i posted...

Duh me.

Lets see, what makes me happy today? It's Monday, it's snowing, it's cold outside(still), so it's going to be pretty tough to over come those...

Oh yeah, THE ****ING PACKERS WON THE SUPERBOWL!!!!

Just in case anyone missed that.

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
After the Superbowl, my son was walking around, and feeling kinda deflated and frustrated, I looked at him and said, "kiss?" He came up and gave me one.

Seriously, I'm down because of the Steelers losing, but that just makes everything so much better.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Finally i can breathe out of both nostrils today...so that's pretty much making my day!

For the last week i have had clogged passages and couldn't breathe out of my nose. You truly don't know what you got till it's gone.

Wasn't every really 'sick' as i had no other symptoms other than a stuffy nose.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Recalling my 320 yard drive yesterday. Uphill, blind dogleg right, wind to my back, round already shot to heck, why not? Set up to hit it straight, which for me means a power fade. Aimed straight off the tee box and uncorked on it, perfect drive, bends right around the trees, came up 3 feet short of the green. Putted onto the green to within 4 feet, then in for the only birdie out of my foursome.

Now that made my day, :)

titleistman66

Feb 22, 2011
I started taking omega oils instead of starting a medication for bipolar disorder, it's made my life different. I recommend that everyone try supplementing their day with Omega Oils, if you do not already.

fisher

Nov 16, 2008
Wrapping up a $24,000 deal today. Business has sucked the past two years so this one feels extra special....especially since I took the business from a hated competitor.

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
The fact that all I have to do to get MC's wife hot and bothered is wear plaid.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.