• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What's on your nerves today?

Crossfire

PGA Apprentice
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2006
Fedex, the 30 cent increase on Miller products, the impending ice storm due to arrive tonight.

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Blinkers.

Are they really that difficult to use?

I will go out of my way to let someone over if they put on their blinker and wait their turn patiently.

I will also go out of my way to block out *******s that don't use their blinker and think they're going to cut me off.

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
to, too, two...

If you're a college graduate and still cannot grasp the different meanings of these words, please drink antifreeze.

And +1 to jeff's lack of sleep...but my lack is my own fault so i really can't bitch about it.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
Tailgaters on my ass when there are obviously 4 cars and a semi in front of me. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their underwear.

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Tailgaters on my ass when there are obviously 4 cars and a semi in front of me. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their underwear.

Since i have gotten the truck, a few cars have scared the hell out've me.

With the tailgate up, there are some small cars that when close enough I cannot see them out of any of my mirrors....all of the sudden i see a glimpse of their mirror out my side mirror. Actually, all of the drivers have been women on their cell phones. I'm not so worried about it because their the ones that are going to be in trouble if i have to slam on the brakes for something. I just don't understand why they are so close...drafting maybe? Their vehicle already gets 40mpg...yesh. There's no way they can see anything but my tailgate...so without crossing the center line they can't tell if there is oncoming traffic to try to pass me.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
A beautiful chocolate lab showed up at our house last night...looked eerily like our chocolate lab. Took care of her last night and this morning. Made calls to the local vets and animal shelter to turn in a "found dog" report.

Went home at lunch and found out she belonged to the guy doing some landscaping at my neighbors house. She got away from him and he didn't realize it.

He's not the issue (great guy, obviously treats the dog wonderfully), it's just that I was already picturing us with 2 labs...

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
If it would help you out at all, i could take that daughter off your hands for ya..open up some room for that lab...

:D

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
USPS!
I have had at least two or three over 46in boxes sent internationally and now they decided they can't fit anything over 42in???? What the hell am I going to do with a driver then???

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Just send it UPS, they will break it in half, that way you will be able to send it USPS in a box half as short.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
If it would help you out at all, i could take that daughter off your hands for ya..open up some room for that lab...

:D
Let's see: my oldest is out right now with her mom (my ex) shopping for prom. Mom, who's new hubby makes more than me (and she makes more than my wife) has told my daughter that she will only spend "X" on dress/shoes/hair/etc. for her first prom, and that she's got to come up with the rest herself or have it taken out of her savings account. So my daughter is texting me asking if I'll help. Of course, daddy's reply is "Get what makes you happiest". So I'll tell you what, if you're willing to take all the crap that I deal with from the ex about my girls, we got a deal.

Oh...on my nerves today? The ex....

Ok..vented...a few deep breaths and I'll feel better...

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Hey...don't be throwing in any Ex's....

I have a baby momma already to deal with...i don't need two

lol