• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What's on your NETFLIX?

vangolf76

Nov 19, 2012
I watched LOST when it was on TV and it annoyed me towards the end. Its been off air for a few years now and I went back and tried to rewatch. Couldn't do it, got through about 5 episodes and shut it off.

Check out The Walking Dead also, big fan of that!

I'm a Walking Dead fan too. I thought season 2 was a little weak, although season 3 is making up for it.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Just put on "Sons of Anarchy", looks promising.

OP
SilverUberXeno

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Was looking for Spartacus the other night. No longer available :( but I saw Sons of Anarchy and the skies cleared. That show is pretty serious. Nip/Tuck is still on there too.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
At least season 3 has zombies in it. Pretty important for a zombie show, lol.
There are definitely plenty of zombies. I'm not sure I like the characters any more, they are all starting to annoy me!

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
They are starting to annoy me too. Daryll is the only one I really care for. Well and the hot chick (not Andrea. Whenever she talks on the show I lose complete interest in her.)

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
They are starting to annoy me too. Daryll is the only one I really care for. Well and the hot chick (not Andrea. Whenever she talks on the show I lose complete interest in her.)
Daryl is cool. The hot chick, Maggie? Andrea is annoying me too!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.