• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Whats the closest you've came to a hole in one?.

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
1"----7th hole at Lawsonia. That's the par 3 with the big ravine between tee and green. Hole out from fairway 150 yards plus 3 to 5 times.

Also had a drive on 290 yards par 4 put to 3 inches. Cut the corner over a lake and sand trap.

fisher

Nov 16, 2008
3" is my closest. Also had one land inches short on one side of the flag, bounce past the flag then spin back to the othe side of the flag and stop within a foot.

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
One in the jar a couple of years ago, kick in bird (12") yesterday.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
ahome.lagrange.edu_tummy_almost.jpg
i call shopped....theres no shadow on the ball :D

BrandonM7

Nov 23, 2007
Yup, definitely shopped...he just wanted to feel like part of the gang....

Pretty sad...:D

:( You didn't have to call me out in public like that, man.

I wish I had photoshop now, because I'd put a shadow of some huge bewbies leaning over into the frame :drool:

EddieC

Feb 1, 2006
I've made one, 148 yard bladed 8 iron....looked bad, felt bad, but went in the hole, strange game this golf.

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
I'm in the one inch club...... in more ways than one! 2 revolutions short. I hit the stick about 2 weeks ago on 8 at my home course. Same hole yesterday, the moment I struck the ball, I said "Finally, go in the hole!" Landed right in line, but 10 feet long.

Members online

No members online now.