• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Whats the deal now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Ok im very angry as we talk about 9 hours ago I was psoting away happy on GR not doind a thing wrong if you look at my posts, not flaming, nothing, I go to GR this morning to find I have been banned, whats the deal with that, I hope they have made a mistake, if they haven't im never going back, from now on im staying here whats the point of being a member if you get banned for doing nothing wrong, I just had to tell you because im very annoyed Dork if your reading this post I just want to know why what did I do.

OP
T

The master

Oct 24, 2004
It is no laughing matter.

But it doesn't matter im back now for good i think one of the mods made a mistake.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
hey sling, if dorkman keeps this up we'll have a big board going here

OP
T

The master

Oct 24, 2004
I know we might get montagke and scoe here if they don't go to doublegolf, hey youngun are you a member over at doublegolf some guy has the same avatar as you.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
no, i have never been to doublegolf, if he has the same avatar, thats just because KU is that awesome, they won last night, had to come from behind but gritted it out. we're goin all the way, we have the 9th hardest schedule and we're still goin all the way

🔥 Latest posts