• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What's the weather where you are?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Severe thunderstorm watch.

Flash flood watch.

Rain to begin about 10 tonight and be pretty constant into late Tuesday. We could us a little rain, but nothing like what they are predicting.

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
April 2nd and its currently -2 out, a heavy frost has settled in on buildings and lawns. March went out like a lion with storms and April Fool’s brought snow flurries. 😞 I’m told spring and golf season is on the way, but for now I’m still waiting in SW. Ontario

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Bloody 29 today. Expecting 30 tomorrow. I hate it here 🥲

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
It's been rainy and 40's (F) here so waiting to play. It has to be around 60° F. Should get out the 10th and 11th this April.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Played every day this week! Some of the mornings wouldn't suit you softies from up North!! But, yesterday and today we saw mid-60's. 60's this coming week. Maybe a little rain one day. We do need some moisture.

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
More April showers here I’m afraid. At least things are warming up for us. Hearing some courses are starting to open...

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
85 tomorrow with threat of tornados overnight.

70's today. Beautiful day. Not the wind that has plagued us the past few days.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Weekend was gorgeous. A bit windy on Sunday, but mid 60's is perfect IMO.

My son's tournament baseball team had a double header scrimmage with another local team and beat them 22-0 and 16-0...need to find better opponents.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Weekend was gorgeous. A bit windy on Sunday, but mid 60's is perfect IMO.

My son's tournament baseball team had a double header scrimmage with another local team and beat them 22-0 and 16-0...need to find better opponents.
Apparently there is a huge temperature difference living south of me.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Record setting 91 degrees F here today. Heavy storms to the west supposed to hit here in about an hour. Large hail and damaging winds. Small chance of a tornado or two. Highs tomorrow barely making 50 degrees. 29 tomorrow night. Mother Nature has been suffering from dementia this past few months. She has no idea where she is or what she's doing.

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Record setting 91 degrees F here today. Heavy storms to the west supposed to hit here in about an hour. Large hail and damaging winds. Small chance of a tornado or two. Highs tomorrow barely making 50 degrees. 29 tomorrow night. Mother Nature has been suffering from dementia this past few months. She has no idea where she is or what she's doing.
Hope everyone is and will be ok!! MN suffering from dementia is the best way to describe it too. Or dazed and confused!

More rain for us today, but its gotten much warmer. We’ve seen mid-teens this week already, that’s Celsius of course! 😉

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Storms did not materialize for us last night. Ended up with 0.27" rain. Needed more!!

Two of us played this morning. Wind chills never out of the 20's. Thank goodness for covers on carts!!! Had some sleet/snow from hole 4 though hole 8. Couldn't believe we were the only two on the course!!! :>)

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Just got back from 78 degree Vegas - 70 mph winds turned the sky brown and my sinuses green.

At home now, 38 degrees and rainy. I guess it snowed here on Monday.:poop:

🔥 Latest posts