• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What's this worth to you?

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
United States United States
I don't think I've had a driver under 45-1/2" for years and most have been 46".
me too. I have played what they made for me, 45- 45.5 mostly until the Xhot. I stuck that stiff v2 in my xhot head and just decided to hit it without butt trimming it an learned something by mistake. I have had that same shaft in other drivers, but it was shorter. I found it too stiff then.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
me too. I have played what they made for me, 45- 45.5 mostly until the Xhot. I stuck that stiff v2 in my xhot head and just decided to hit it without butt trimming it an learned something by mistake. I have had that same shaft in other drivers, but it was shorter. I found it too stiff then.
Doesn't the Xhot have interchangeable shaft thus needing an adapter tip? Keep in mind that adding that adapter and keeping it untipped probably softened the flex a bit.

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
Doesn't the Xhot have interchangeable shaft thus needing an adapter tip? Keep in mind that adding that adapter and keeping it untipped probably softened the flex a bit.
I dont doubt it. I have firmed Reg flex shafts by lopping an inch off the tip and adding an inch to the butt. The torque is what keeps it in the fairy way for me though. I have not had the V2 measured, but I would like to know just how much twist its giving up with that extra adaptor length. 2.2 degrees torque is stock, and that is more like a iron shaft, but it has a nice action now so there is probably more.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Okay, it's for sale. $135 firm. Includes 2 headcovers and the package with the book and wrench. Continental USA only. No offers I"ll keep. it. We can talk about shipping. If cheap enough I'll include it.

🔥 Latest posts