• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What's today's issue?

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Something is going on, I see many of you getting error messages but I have nothing unusual on my end.

Please email me if you notice problems...

[email protected]

shanemc13

Sep 19, 2006
All day today I got a message saying servers are busy. Figured something was going on :)

Augster

Rules Nerd
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2005
I got the same thing all last night. It's working now of course.

thekid65

Jan 2, 2009
"Server is busy" for about a day and a half now. I imagine for some reason you were getting a cached version of the site, Slingblade.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
For about 3 days I've tried to log on to get Server Too Busy.

OP
Slingblade61

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
write this down....all of you.

[email protected]

If someone would notify me when this stuff happens we will not have to wait 3 days.
It was another hack by the way.

I was not viewing a cached page either, As long as I was logged in, no matter what computer, no problems at all....it wasn't until I became suspicious that I went in through IE unregistered that I found the problem.

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
At least two days,and even intermittent server busy messages before that,not to mention the two or three days at the end of last week. Didn't think an email was needed,thought the mods would be on that.

p.s. - just got your pm, obviously no response needed,lol.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Two to three days without access to Shottalk. The withdrawals were killing me.
awww.steeleraddicts.com_forum_images_smilies_CarlaWindowlicker.gif

starsky

Aug 10, 2010
i think we all have to remain calm,these minor glitches occur periodically and with able staff ready to pounce on any nuisances that arise these things dont last long

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
i think we all have to remain calm,these minor glitches occur periodically and with able staff ready to pounce on any nuisances that arise these things dont last long

That's reassuring Starsky. Can you please sell me some Chinese knock offs?
awww.steeleraddicts.com_forum_images_smilies_banhim.gif

starsky

Aug 10, 2010
i am glad to put some of the concerned members at ease,these minor glitches arise on ever site at any undetermined time,that is why with the quick swift action taken by the staff here i think the glitch is just a mere mild distraction,i use the time to stretch a little take a break

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
i am glad to put some of the concerned members at ease,these minor glitches arise on ever site at any undetermined time,that is why with the quick swift action taken by the staff here i think the glitch is just a mere mild distraction,i use the time to stretch a little take a break

Hey Sling, can you get rid of this guy?

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
site was down again, somethings wrong somewhere.(yeah, its ok now, buts its getting common? )
shottalknotfound.jpg

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.