• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What's up!

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
I got a new ride!

Mebbe I'll be able to get out more now. I found a Buick minivan (didn't even know they existed) with a Braun wheelchair conversion package. It's pretty cool, 10" Lowered floor from the firewall to the rear seats, press a button and the door slides open, a ramp folds out, and the van kneels to let me in. Totally decked out, leather, DVD, satellite, heated seats, etc. It's a bit on the expensive side, but SWMBO has had a love affair with her Park Avenue for a while. If she's going to drag my butt around, at least she can do it in style.

Something harsh to report. Each morning, I usually position myself over what could be called the "personal hygeine and waste disposal facility" and negotiate a controlled crash. Well this morning, I wasn't properly situated before letting gravity take over. The "boys" were between my fat ass and the seat as I landed. That's something you won't even see on Jackass.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
Sweet, grats on the ride! And uh, sorry about your boys.

Hey btw, I got some Cohiba cubans that I don't really care for if you want 'em. Cigars just haven't been tasting good to me lately. PM me.

OP
wirehair

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
Thanks for the offer, but am also not feeling it now, probably the heat.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I got a new ride!

Something harsh to report. Each morning, I usually position myself over what could be called the "personal hygeine and waste disposal facility" and negotiate a controlled crash. Well this morning, I wasn't properly situated before letting gravity take over. The "boys" were between my fat ass and the seat as I landed. That's something you won't even see on Jackass.

I just sling mine up over my shoulder before taking my seat on the throne!!!! :>)

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
I got a new ride!

Mebbe I'll be able to get out more now. I found a Buick minivan (didn't even know they existed) with a Braun wheelchair conversion package. It's pretty cool, 10" Lowered floor from the firewall to the rear seats, press a button and the door slides open, a ramp folds out, and the van kneels to let me in. Totally decked out, leather, DVD, satellite, heated seats, etc. It's a bit on the expensive side, but SWMBO has had a love affair with her Park Avenue for a while. If she's going to drag my butt around, at least she can do it in style.

Oh, my God!
No matter what....you are a funny bastard! :D

Cheers Steve!

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Ouch! Takes one helluva guy to make others smile like that, Steve!

🔥 Latest posts