• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What's wrong with Tiger Woods?

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
I wish I had problems like that!

I went to the U.S. Open this year, entered on 12 when Duval was coming up, waited for Tiger who was 2 groups behind....it was incredible, a sea of people suddenly came over the embankment, following Tiger.

Anyway....we didn't realize it at first but Elin was not but a dozen feet away from us, sitting in a cart surrounded by security and I am here to tell you 2 things......one, that pic does not do her justice and two....she has a twin sister. :D

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Slingblade61 said:
I wish I had problems like that!

I went to the U.S. Open this year, entered on 12 when Duval was coming up, waited for Tiger who was 2 groups behind....it was incredible, a sea of people suddenly came over the embankment, following Tiger.

Anyway....we didn't realize it at first but Elin was not but a dozen feet away from us, sitting in a cart surrounded by security and I am here to tell you 2 things......one, that pic does not do her justice and two....she has a twin sister. :D

She is a Goddess - Aphrodite in the human flesh...

🔥 Latest posts