• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Whats your carry gun?

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
This used to be my concealed carry gun. I sold it though. Pretty neat huh?

001d.jpg

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
What is wrong with this background check system? The more I buy the longer it takes. On delay right now for no apparent reason. Told it may take 3-4 days, that's bs.
Well, they repealed the 48 hour wait, but it seems to be taking 48 hours anyway...

You're not the only one with this problem...

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Its starting to piss me off, you would think the concealed carry permit would be enough for them to sign off immediately?

I want my Hi-Point and I want it now.
You don't need a permit to buy a Hi-Point. It's not really a gun. At least that's what you guys used to tell me.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Was looking back over this thread and found this pic I'd missed. If I were buying and you were selling, we'd have to talk. That's a sweet looking gun, my friend!

Ahh my Ruger 9mm, that was a wedding gift from my wife to me. Its a good gun but I am way more accurate with the Sig Sauer.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Ahh my Ruger 9mm, that was a wedding gift from my wife to me. Its a good gun but I am way more accurate with the Sig Sauer.
I've owned 2 guns: a Ruger .22 15 shot stainless bull barrel with wood grips, and my ex-wife had a S&W Lady Smith .38 at the same time. Both were actually nice to shoot, but I loved the Ruger. Could spend hours shooting cheap .22 loads with that thing. If I buy another gun, I'll only get one and it'll be just to enjoy shooting.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.