• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Whats your carry gun?

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Internet keyboard warriors, they crack me up. Doesn't matter what forum you go to or what FB you are on that is gun related as there will be tons of people acting as if they are Chris Kyle and can shoot a pimple off a mosquitos ass at 500 yds. These same assclowns color fill their guns, supposedly put $300 charging handles on their AR's...yea cause everyone needs to blow the $$ on something you use 1 time.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Internet keyboard warriors, they crack me up. Doesn't matter what forum you go to or what FB you are on that is gun related as there will be tons of people acting as if they are Chris Kyle and can shoot a pimple off a mosquitos ass at 500 yds. These same assclowns color fill their guns, supposedly put $300 charging handles on their AR's...yea cause everyone needs to blow the $$ on something you use 1 time.

The gun guys on GLFWRX are probably all former military Spec Ops snipers.....................

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Pop quiz. Care to guess what this beauty is?

sturmgewehr-44-assault-rifle.jpg

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Don't ever buy anything from these ******* douche bags Gun Rifle Assault Accessories AR 15 2, 3 Point Bungee Mounts Tactical Slings Discounts Best Prices Pricing | Tactical Link. On the 11th I bought a 60 rd drum magazine, they were the only people who supposedly had them in stock. Add it to the cart and then find out they want $20 for UPS shipping but I should have it in a couple days. Ok it was stupid but I agreed and paid for everything and I hear nothing, 2-3-4-5 days go by and nothing. Today I get an email saying your crap has shipped and then it went on to brag about how fast they are, how their shipping times are above reproach and elicited responses to comment on same, so I did. I didn't swear or anything, I literally only told them I was less then impressed with the speed since it took them a week to notify me of anything and then it was going to be anohter 4 days before I received the goods, for $20 I expected damn near overnight delivery and once stated I was not impressed at all.

I get an email back asking me if I saw the big red letters saying shipping would be delayed? Told them nope, not a damn thing on their site about any delays and if there were to be any why ripoff the customer to the tune of $20?

I get another response back with the person saying they talked to their superior and they decided since I was unhappy they were canceling my order and I will see the funds on my card shortly.

Wow, they ask for a response, I gave them one that wasn't all glowing and they respond by canceling my order? Well I will go out of my way to tell anyone I know involved in guns to never buy from these shady ass people.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Don't ever buy anything from these ******* douche bags Gun Rifle Assault Accessories AR 15 2, 3 Point Bungee Mounts Tactical Slings Discounts Best Prices Pricing | Tactical Link. On the 11th I bought a 60 rd drum magazine, they were the only people who supposedly had them in stock. Add it to the cart and then find out they want $20 for UPS shipping but I should have it in a couple days. Ok it was stupid but I agreed and paid for everything and I hear nothing, 2-3-4-5 days go by and nothing. Today I get an email saying your crap has shipped and then it went on to brag about how fast they are, how their shipping times are above reproach and elicited responses to comment on same, so I did. I didn't swear or anything, I literally only told them I was less then impressed with the speed since it took them a week to notify me of anything and then it was going to be anohter 4 days before I received the goods, for $20 I expected damn near overnight delivery and once stated I was not impressed at all.

I get an email back asking me if I saw the big red letters saying shipping would be delayed? Told them nope, not a damn thing on their site about any delays and if there were to be any why ripoff the customer to the tune of $20?

I get another response back with the person saying they talked to their superior and they decided since I was unhappy they were canceling my order and I will see the funds on my card shortly.

Wow, they ask for a response, I gave them one that wasn't all glowing and they respond by canceling my order? Well I will go out of my way to tell anyone I know involved in guns to never buy from these shady ass people.
Sounds like asshats to me. Sorry, Wi.

Hey, isn't it about time to be gone?

🔥 Latest posts