• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Whats your carry gun?

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Luger.
giphy.gif

ChrisLyons

Feb 5, 2013
Owingsville,Ky
Country
United States United States
I found a used Glock 19 in a pawn shop. It looks like brand new, he has the box for it but not sure if there is a second clip with it. Problem is he has it priced as if it were new. $550. What is a fair price for this gun. Before I let him rape me I'll buy the new G17 at the gun shop for $579. It's in OD green which I'm sure adds a little to the price. If not that it might command a little more resale if I wanted to get rid of it.

Last edited:

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
I found a used Glock 19 in a pawn shop. It looks like brand new, he has the box for it but not sure if there is a second clip with it. Problem is he has it priced as if it were new. $550. What is a fair price for this gun. Before I let him rape me I'll buy the new G17 at the gun shop for $579. It's in OD green which I'm sure adds a little to the price. If not that it might command a little more resale if I wanted to get rid of it.

Fuk that, no way paying new prices in a freakin pawn shop.

ChrisLyons

Feb 5, 2013
Owingsville,Ky
Country
Fuk that, no way paying new prices in a freakin pawn shop.
I'm not paying that. I was asking what a fair price is. I was thinking $425 out the door at the most. Maybe that's too high too. I don't know. That's why I was asking. Like I said, before I gave the $550 I'd just go buy the new G17 at the gun store.

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
Where I am, you would not get that gun for $425. Would sell all day at $450 to $475

ChrisLyons

Feb 5, 2013
Owingsville,Ky
Country
Thanks for the info. For a hundred bucks more I think I'll go with the new 17. The 19 fits my hand like the 26 fits most people.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Where I am, you would not get that gun for $425. Would sell all day at $450 to $475
Yup. Unless they're beat to hell, the lowest I see Glocks go for is $450.

I don't see OD lowers on Glocks commanding a premium in the aftermarket. They're actually harder to sell most times from my experience.

🔥 Latest posts