• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Whats your carry gun?

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
On a gun related note, have the Outdoor channel on right now and they are showing "The Gunfather", what a horrible horrible...did I say horrible show. Sons of Guns was stupid with all the bull$hit and of course the eventual unmasking of the perverted owner, and American Guns in Colorado was only decent because of the daughter and the mom with huge tits. But this Gunfather is flat out terrible, the show has almost nothing at all to do with guns.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
8º outside and the ground covered in snow, sorta hard to golf in those conditions.
1235.gif

ChrisLyons

Feb 5, 2013
Owingsville,Ky
Country
EWWWW all the restrictions of a 1911, and none of the advantages

lol, but seriously...you didn't want a 19 cuz of the grip size, and you end up with a 43?
It doesn't have the finger humps in the way and buy the time I put two round extenders on the mags I'll have more finger room than a 26 in a much slimmer gun. I know it seems weird but I just had to have it. Beats the hell out of me too.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
It doesn't have the finger humps in the way and buy the time I put two round extenders on the mags I'll have more finger room than a 26 in a much slimmer gun. I know it seems weird but I just had to have it. Beats the hell out of me too.

That's legit. I know the 43 has been a huge seller for Glock and a lot of people are loving it. I never really saw the need for a single stack 9mm personally. I know a lot of people feel that the double stack weapons are too thick to conceal.

I've been carrying a G30 for almost 5 years now and I carried a 21 for a few months before that. I like the thicker handled handguns. The 30 is really comfortable to carry and shoot for me.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
My Ruger 9mm and the Sig .40 are both double stacks, I too prefer the thicker grip.

🔥 Latest posts