• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Whats your carry gun?

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
LC9S is a good gun with a great trigger, just don't expect to be hitting targets at any sort of semi serious distances.

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
I will let you know how it goes with the LC9s. I shoot my LCP better that I have any right to. I used to be a real good shot back in the day...

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
My Favorite carry 9s are my Kahr K9 and my Kahr CW9. Nothing else has come close. The K9 is heavy but damn does it shoot. It was my off duty piece in a former life.

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
Gather Around Kids for an Uncle Jack No Shitter...

My Dad loved to fish. Me not so much. Anyways... I have a friend that owns 50 of the most beautiful acres that you will ever see. There is large pond in a valley near the center of it. Surrounded by tall trees and a steep hills on each side it is something straight out of a story book. There was a little cabin that she restored. Simply magnificent... To quote Dad, If I had that property and she had a feather up her ass we would both be tickled.

There was a pier built out into the lake so I asked her if i could bring my Dad to go fishing. She said sure. Dad and I show up and I notice that there is beaver damage around the pond. I ask her if I see it does she want me to shoot it. I was surprised when she said Hell Yes! She is a bit of a tree hugger. Not ten minutes later, I see this v shaped wave going across the pond around 100 yards out. I tell my Dad and he laughs and gives me the old "Yeah OK Cowboy" look. I draw down on the K9s front sight and squeeeze one off. I was danger close. Maybe a foot away. Damn. Pops raises an eyebrow. BOOM! I send another 9mm Winchester Subsonic hollow point downrange. Right off his nose. BOOM! Smack him right in the side of the head. Dad is truly stunned. He was a lifelong trucker, so I have rarely seen him speechless. One of the best moments I had with him as an adult.

I will never sell that K9.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
United States United States
Picked up a Glock 43, a couple of Pearce magazine extensions and a Blackhawk Serpa holster. CCW class tomorrow morning!!!

ImageUploadedByShot Talk1475277070.824208.jpg

ImageUploadedByShot Talk1475277082.982428.jpg

(Not pics of my new piece, just examples)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.