• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Whats Your One Secret

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
well when you bash the crap out of it, you're left with lots of wedges and half wedges etc into greens on par 4's so the need is definitely there, now whether i can execute is a whole different story. usually i have one or the other going, i may be missing fairways, but my wedges will be on and it won't matter to much, or i'll be hitting fairways very long, but won't be able to keep it anywhere close...

makes for some very odd days

sidvicious

Jul 8, 2005
slow take away. keep the arms together throughout as much as possible, and bring them forward as a unit.

WinnipegGolfer

Canadian Junior Member
Aug 6, 2006
My secret is if you're a dummy read golf for dummies got me to drive 30 yds further 10 yds straighter and better putting

papperlapub

Swedish Golfer
Jul 31, 2006
"I'm the best - I want to win"

This is no joke, it is actually what i think before hitting (after palnning) each and every shot.

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
Pick a line and the club you need, then ignore the fairway/green and focus only on making smooth contact with the ball.

Big Brother Dunk

Aug 29, 2005
One of my favourites is a quote from Tommy Armour:

"Play the shot you've got the greatest chance of playing well, and play the shot that makes the next shot easy."

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online