• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

When is summer coming?

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Well, last week we had 98º F, 95º F, 90º F, and 87º F for temps after wallowing in the low 70º's F. I thought summer was here. Tommorrow it's going to be a high of 65º F and 55º F when we start at 9:37. Cripes, it was this warm in May. Where is global warming when you need it? :real angry:

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
I like the cool more than the hot. I'd move somewhere cooler like Canada, if it wasn't so Canadian, and the golf season was longer than three weeks.

Kevin

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
I would have to agree with you there. I think a max temp 70°f year round would be perfect.

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
I agree with WBL. It's supposed to get down to 49º tonight. It's the 1st of July............what the Hell is going on? And then it's windy besides. That must put the wind chill down to 0.

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
WBL -- I'll trade you a little of our weather for a little of your weather. We would both be dandy and have low 80-ish days and we'd all be happy. :laugh:

Dayum it's been hot here this year. Most of of the times it's been humid too. Uggh.

turkey

Mar 24, 2009
summer has been here for awhile today was the first day this week that wasn't 100+. Got to love central texas the golf and motorcycle season last 11 months out of the year but 6 or 7 of those months it's almost to hot to go out

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
I like the weather, mid 50's at night & mid 60's to very low 70's in the day is perfect. You guys can have that upper 80's & 90's shit.

🔥 Latest posts