• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Where did all the old-schoolers go?

Crossfire

PGA Apprentice
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2006
I periodically check-in to troll the forums a bit without ever posting. All i see now is new people arguing, and not the old kind of arguing when we made fun of WBL and Rock :(

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Lots of newbs that know everything....like me

but other than that...all the oldies are still here...and rock still likes sheep...

Not a whole lot has changed.

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
I periodically check-in to troll the forums a bit without ever posting. All i see now is new people arguing, and not the old kind of arguing when we made fun of WBL and Rock :(

Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis? :laugh:

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
Did you miss the post about Rock, his sheep and his cow...errr wife?

How's life treating you? still learning to be a MD?

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Good to see you again. WBL and Rock are still the top targets, we just figured they were probably getting tired of the same old people making fun of them. With Rocks infatuation with sheep and WBL's infatuation with Gyro's. :D

BTW, is it still winter in Ohio?

OP
Crossfire

Crossfire

PGA Apprentice
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2006
Aye, now i see some familiar faces :). Im in Ohio, no longer studying to be an MD, got full clearance from the NCAA to play golf, so i changed my major to something a bit less demanding. Im finnally starting to play the way i feel i should be, and would deffinatly like to grab a couple rounds with anybody in my area. (N E Ohio)

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Aye, now i see some familiar faces :). Im in Ohio, no longer studying to be an MD, got full clearance from the NCAA to play golf, so i changed my major to something a bit less demanding. Im finnally starting to play the way i feel i should be, and would deffinatly like to grab a couple rounds with anybody in my area. (N E Ohio)

Congrats on getting clearance.

Whats your major now? Basket weaving? j/k ;)

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
I kinda got back into golf, so I stop by occasionally, but I've been trying to make something of my life so I've busied myself up a bit. I may be on more this summer, but when school's in session I don't have much free time.

Plus, I stopped ho'ing, so no real point in talking to anybody here :p

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I kinda got back into golf, so I stop by occasionally, but I've been trying to make something of my life so I've busied myself up a bit. I may be on more this summer, but when school's in session I don't have much free time.

Plus, I stopped ho'ing, so no real point in talking to anybody here :p

That was a thinly veiled shot. Up yours, Sherman. :D

How's the game these days? Still have that graveyard of clubs in the basement?

R35

Fourputt

Littleton, Colorado
Sep 5, 2006
Just wondering... what's an "old schooler" to you? I've been a member here just one month less than you, and I visit almost every day. I post when I find something interesting, but I read more than I post.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.