• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Where IS everybody?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
limpalong,
What are your thoughts on the 2020 WHS version of the ESC??
LOL
Wow! Another voice from the past!!! Welcome back!!!! (Hurts pretty bad to say 'Welcome' to a Jayhawk!! But, I bit my tongue while typing!!) 😁

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
Yep, It was a good year to be a Jayhawk. If it is any consolation, football is right around the corner. Where their basketball team had more wins this year, than their football team has had combined since their last bowl game in 2008. :D

I think I have only seen them broadcast around 3-4 KU Football games out here since then, and KU has won all of them. lol

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
Somehow I have just forgotten to at least check and read for several months now. I did play through the winter as much a possible, which I need did before

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Howzit all, been a while but i do pop in from time to time.

Don't play as much golf anymore, but miss the game, need to start making time again!!

see you guys around.
What's up stranger? How are things in Cape Town these days?

J.P.C.

Aug 31, 2010
Cape Town, South Africa
Country
South Africa South Africa
What's up stranger? How are things in Cape Town these days?
Cape Town will always be busy.....winter now, but a whopping 22degrees today, tomorrow actually raining, well they say it is, will have to see if it actually does.

spent some money on renovations at the house, nice big double garage with plenty space and a braai room, so we can enjoy a wood fire/braai when it does rain..

good to be back, only need to start playing golf again.

P.S. the mountain is still flat! :)

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
We still enjoy your company!

Actually I saw an Acura RSX the other day and thought about our trip to Tennessee.
Best car I have ever owned. I sold it to one of the guys I worked with when I retired, trying to downsize. Kept the gas guzzling M3 and Cayenne Turbo S, and now look at gas prices (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Last edited:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.